Does your child or grandchild LOVE the Disney movie Frozen and Frozen 2? If so, check out these 17 gifts for Frozen Lovers. There is sure to be something on this list that they’ll absolutely love to unwrap…so scroll right to the bottom and see which one is right for your Frozen lover.
This article contains affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information please see the Disclosure page.
17 Great Gifts for Kids that Love Frozen
Here are the 17 gift ideas for kids that love Frozen and Frozen 2. The age appropriateness of each item is listed in the title of the product when applicable.
1) Elsa’s Wagon Adventure Lego set (Ages 4+)
This Frozen Lego set has 116 pieces and is great for boys and girls that love Frozen and want to build and recreate their favorite scenes.
- the youngster may need help on a couple of steps to get it set up exactly as shown
- but they’ll have fun just playing around with the figures too
2) Lego Duplo Blocks Frozen Ice Castle Set (Ages 2+)
If you have a young Frozen lover (too young for the above Lego set), don’t worry because Lego also makes a Frozen set featuring their larger “Duplo” blocks for ages 2 and up.
- 59-piece Duplo building block set
- has 3 little figures too (Elsa, Anna and Olaf)
Elsa Musical Adventure Singing Doll (Ages 3+)
3) Sings “Show Yourself”
Does your Frozen-obsessed child belt out the lyrics to the Frozen song “Show Yourself”? If so, they can sing along with this singing Elsa doll.
When we were hiking in the forest my toddler started singing “Show Yourself” to the woods. It was so cute.
- this Elsa doll is about 12″ tall
- (if you don’t like the song “Show Yourself” you can also buy a different version…see below)
4) Sings “Into the Unknown”
This is very similar to the doll above, but this version of the Singing Elsa doll sings the song “Into the Unknown” instead.
- just depends what song you want to hear over and over 😀
5) Anna Musical Adventure Singing Doll (Ages 3+)
If your Frozen-obsessed child likes Anna, they’ll enjoy singing along to the song, “Some Things Never Change.”
- you can likely find it at your local toy store, but if you can’t here is a link to the doll on Amazon
If your child loves dolls, you may like these 7 Cute Baby Alive Toys (you can get years of play out of them).
6) Walk and Talk Olaf Toy (Ages 3+)
Does your Frozen-lover love the happy snowman Olaf? Here is a walking and talking Olaf toy.
- about 12″ tall hard plastic toy
- has 25+ sayings and phrases
7) Anna and Kristoff Frozen 2 Dolls (Ages 3+)
With this cute 2-pack of dolls your young Frozen lover can play with this great onscreen duo.
If you want to see details of this doll set, click here to see on Walmart.com
8) Frozen Nightgown (featuring Elsa)
This pretty dress is actually a sleep-safe nightgown, and is available in lots of different sizes.
- could be used for dress-up play, sleeping or just as a day dress
9) Frozen Sledding Adventures – 5 character toy set (Ages 3+)
This toy set is a bit more expensive than the toys I’ve mentioned so far…but it comes with 5 character toys and the wagon.
- clothes are removable and you can buy other clothes for them
- could make a great Christmas present for the Frozen lover on your Christmas list
10) Frozen Bedding – 5 piece Comforter and Sheet Set for TWIN bed
This Frozen bedding set has a reversible comforter and sheet set for a twin-sized bed. 5 pieces in total.
- your little Frozen lover can snuggle up with Anna and Elsa and have sweet dreams of Arendelle.
11) Kristoff’s Sleigh by Little People (Ages 1.5 and up)
We haven’t forgotten about the real young Frozen lovers. Here is a fun little playset from Little People featuring Anna, Kristoff and Sven the reindeer.
- recommended ages 1.5 up to 5 years old
12) Rechargeable Electric Frozen Toothbrush (Ages 3+)
If you’re having difficulty getting your little Frozen-lover to brush their teeth..perhaps this will help.
It is rechargeable so no need to use up all your batteries. Comes with one brush head but you can buy refills.
- makes a good, useful stocking stuffer (“Oh look, Santa wants you to brush your teeth well.”)
13) Four-Pack of Frozen T-shirts
Officially licensed 100% cotton t-shirts. This is a 4-pack that is available in kids sizes from 2T and up.
- if they need some new clothes anyway, why not get them some shirts they’ll love.
14) Lego Set – Anna’s Canoe Expedition (Ages 4+)
Doesn’t this Lego set look fun!
- It has 108 pieces
- is meant for Frozen-lovers aged 4 and up.
15) Frozen 2 Activity Tote (Ages 3+)
A fun-filled activity set like this can help keep your little one busy while school or daycare is closed for the holidays, or during long car rides.
You can probably find it at your local department store…but if you can’t, here is a link to it on Amazon.
16) Fire Spirit’s Snowy Snack Toy (Ages 3+)
Here is a super cute Fire Spirit toy can glow either hot pink or a calming blue color. Your child can feed it the three “snow flakes” and then remove them from a trap door in the chest.
17) Cute and Soft Olaf Cuddle Pillow (cuddly gift for Frozen lovers)
This cute Olaf cuddle pillow is perfect bedtime companion for girls and boys.
I hope you found an inspiring gift for the Frozen lover in your life.
Which of these Frozen gift ideas do you think your little Frozen-lover will like best?
You May Also Like:
15 Fun & Cute Baby Doll Accessories for Kids (can be endless hours of play)
What to buy a young Star Wars fan? (11 great Christmas gift ideas)